1. Institutional Development
As per the direction of Government GUDA has identified potential area of 300 Ha. At Raisan in order to promote world class educational, research and other institutions such as Gujarat Law University, Seismological institute, Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute, convention centers Gujarat State Disaster Management Institute etc with best infrastructure facilities so as to meet the challenges of 21st century .This institutional zone will be called as “Knowledge Corridor”.
2. Develpment of Adalaj “Step Well”
“Step Well” situated at Adalaj is declared as archeological monument with a historical importance and it is a gate way to North Gujarat. As a part of tourism promotion year 2006 Government has decided for the integrated development by considering the theme of ” Step Well”.
GUDA has prepared special town planning scheme and GOG has a approved the Town Planning scheme for area surrounding Adalaj.
3. Beautification of Gandhinagar Town (G.N.A.)
- GUDA has installed High Masts at 10 places to enhance the beauty and elegance of the town.
- Each HIGHMAST has 20 M height and 6400watt capacity consisting of eight units metal halide lamps.
- Power saving equipments are also to be fitted which can reduce energy consumption up to 30 %. of the existing consumption.
- At the entry point of GUDA area on the Koba Circle 1 HIGHMAST of 20 M is being installed with public participation of Bank of Baroda.
4. Gantry Sign board at the entrance point of CAPITAL
- On the line of National Highway four Gantries along with Sign board welcoming in to the capital city are to be installed at the entry point of Gandhinagar at an estimated cost of Rs. 28 lakhs.
- To facilitate the visitors and to create special impact road maps, guide maps, signage boards etc are to be installed as per the guidelines of Indian Road congress.
5. Modern Fire service as a component of Disaster Management
In order to mitigate fire like disasters in high rise buildings of Gandhinagar, Sachivalaya Complex, GUDA area and adjoing AUDA area including Mega city of Ahemedabad a state of the art FIRE FIGHTING AND RESCUE PLATFORM which can work up to 42 M high place for fire fighting and rescue is to be procured at an apx. cost of Rs 4.50 Crores for which GOG has allotted Rs 2.5 crores, and AUDA has contributed Rs. 1.0 crores.
6. Strategic Road Network – Current & Future Development
Road Development through Implementation of T.P. Scheme
- GUDA has constructed 24.0 mt. wide and 3.5 km. road in adjoining T.P.S. No. 1 (KOBA), 2 (KOBA- KUDASAN), 19 (RAISAN- RANDESAN - KOBA) for to provide direct approach to Gujarat Law University, Seismological institute, Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute, convention centers Gujarat State Disaster Management Institute etc.
- Advance Position of service road land with mutual consent of land owner parallel to koba- Abd. highway, is like a milestone in the history of GUDA.
- 24.0 & 18.0 Meter road has executed by GUDA with the T.P.S. No. 11 (ADALAJ-PART-A) to provide direct approach to Adalaj Step-well for Tourism based project which was developed by Tourism Department of Govt. of Gujarat.